How to Make a Playlist on TikTok? TikTok has become a global phenomenon, catapulting the careers of numerous well-known internet personalities. The software is simple to use and draws in millions of content providers. It’s also included a slew of new features to help you manage your work, such as the Creator Playlist. With this upgrade, you can effortlessly organise your videos into playlists and expand your exposure.
How Many Followers Do You Need to Create a Playlist on TikTok?
If you can’t find the playlist features elsewhere, you may need to continue building your audience. To use this function, you must have at least 10,000 followers (at the time of publication).
How to Make a Playlist on TikTok?
Here is the method to Make a Playlist on TikTok:
Method #1. Make a Playlist From a Video
- Open one of your videos in the TikTok app.
- Select Add to playlist from the menu.
- Choose to Make a playlist.
- Give your playlist a name. Choose a name that will assist your fans to find more of your relevant material.
- Make your own playlist. Viewers will be prompted to view the full playlist if they watch the videos in that playlist.
Method #2. Make a Playlist From Your Profile
- Navigate to your Profile in the TikTok app. The icon is located in the lower right corner.
- Navigate to the Videos tab. It’s to the extreme left, next to the private videos.
- Sort videos into playlists is an option.
- Give your playlist a name.
- Make a playlist of videos. You can add as many videos as you want, but only one video can be in a playlist at a time.
- Rearrange your videos. Sort your films by watch count, chronological order, or any other criteria that appeal to you.
- To save your playlist, click Create playlist.
Also Read: 10 Best Snack Video Apps for Followers and Likes 2022