How to Screen Record on iPhone 14 Pro Max? Recording the screen of your mobile/cell phone Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max in a video with sound can be very useful for performing a tutorial or showing an acquaintance how to perform certain tasks in an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, saving it in a video file, and then sending or uploading it to a platform like YouTube or social networks.
Sometimes we want to record a tale that we saw on Instagram of a friend, a phone call or a video call (FaceTime) with a family member to retain as a souvenir or to use as proof or a TikTok video.
How to Screen Record on iPhone 14 Pro Max?
Here is the method to Screen Record on iPhone 14 Pro Max:
We’ve gone over how to screen record on iPhone 14 Pro Max step by step in this article. We’ve also clarified whether you should utilise the built-in screen recording feature on your iPhone 14 Pro Max or whether you need software.
- First and foremost, we must ensure that the screen recording control on our iPhone 14 Pro Max is turned on (if we already have it we can go to point 5). To check it, head to Settings, which is the gear symbol on your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max’s main screen.
- We navigate down the left-hand menu until we find the “Control Center” section and click on it, followed by “Customize controls.”
- If we already have the screen recording control enabled, it will appear in the first list on our iPhone 14 Pro Max within the “INCLUDE” section; we may adjust the order by clicking on the three horizontal lines to the right of the control and dragging up or down. By clicking on the red button on the left, we may also delete the control.
- If the activated control does not display, we move down and it will appear in the “MORE CONTROLS” area; click on the green + button Add to panel icon to add it. After completing this step, we can exit the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max settings.
- (iPhone 7 and older, as well as iPads running iOS 11 or earlier) Swipe up from the bottom of the screen where you wish to start the video. (Apple iPhone X, iPad running iOS 12 or iPadOS) Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen where you wish to start the video.
- If you want to record a video without using the microphone on your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, press the recording icon; a 3-second countdown will begin, and then the recording will begin; you will see a red line at the top of the screen and the word “Recording,” indicating that everything that happens on the screen is being recorded. If you want to record a video using the microphone in addition to the sound of the iPhone 14 Pro Max itself (for example, to explain the operation of an app to a friend or to record a message while recording the video from the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max screen), press and hold the Record screen icon, press on the microphone to activate or deactivate it, and press on “Start recording” a 3-second countdown will begin, and then the recording will begin.
- To stop recording, open the Control Center (Point 5 of this guide) and press the stop recording button Recording screen icon, or click on the red line in the top status bar and press “Stop.”
- At the top of your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max screen, a notice will appear informing you that the screen recording footage has been saved to “Photos” (formerly known as the Camera Roll). To view and share your video clip of the screen of your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, go to the Photos app and scroll to the bottom.